HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silicone

PostSubject: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Do you know anyone that is already in the clan?
Please type his/their nick here: Grath

Username Silicones ( name sais it all)
GMT: +1

Experience in Lineage II: I play since c1 (katsu) the good old days...

Class and Level Main/Subclass: BD 70+ no sub yet

Equipment: Dual sls / making my tallum heavy

Alts Name and Class: none

Are you Emo/Impulsive? uhmmzz hard... guess... hmmmzz no?

Able to use Vent/TS?:: Yes, dont want to play without it :D

Availability: about 6 hours a day sometimes mroe sometimes less :D
Weekend: nearly always
Holidays (Vacation): nearly always
Are you able to be online for sieges?: Always

Have you been in other clans?: not on this server

Why do you want to join us?: Because (besides the fact that Grath gave me my frist ssd when i came on the server and was low on adena... ) i think you could use the best BD EVERRRR :D
i am just looking for fun and some pvp :) and i believe you can provide me with that !
Back to top Go down
Trillian

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 7:15 pm

I dont like people who thinks that they are the best, but we need a BD. So you get my +v
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm

+v if we get u i pk u :bananasex:
Back to top Go down
silicone

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 7:23 pm

lol! im not thinking i am the best.... I KNOW I AM !!!!!! no just kidding, i know how to play my class and i know how to play all other classes in l2 :P and that makes me an oke player... the rest was just sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Trillian

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 7:28 pm

what silicons do you have on your body?
Back to top Go down
Silicone

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 7:32 pm

Big ones got to love the boobs!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Morasoo
Admin

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 7:36 pm

-v

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Just because I would like to know :P I have been reading a lot of these apply posts... and people seem to +v or -v alot with no reason given, for me it would be nice if you would take to time to let me know why you wouldnt want me to join, or why you would. Especially in the case of -v then I can react and maybe you will change your mind.

in advance THANK YOU :D
Back to top Go down
Morasoo
Admin

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 8:09 pm

fine :D
-v bc u talk too much :D ^_^ Try to react that :D ^_^ :bananasex:

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 8:15 pm

Morasoo wrote:
fine :D
-v bc u talk too much :D ^_^ Try to react that :D ^_^ :bananasex:

Hehe, Im still better spammer than you, smelly catnap!

With these +/- v he is right. Anyway, it doesnt matter much :P
Back to top Go down
silicone

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 8:50 pm

kinda hard to react on that for sure.... cant really find a way... :shotgun1: guess ill just have to shoot u to not get a -v :x
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 8:53 pm

:bananasex:
Back to top Go down
kagome

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 8:58 pm

try not to spam this topic too much
on topic +v because ppl are always lf bd
just try to spam bit less pls unless we ask u something important ofc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 9:16 pm

I +v

I hlep that guy when he started maybe a week or 2 ago, and he's 70 with sls*sls making a tallum set.

I guess he's active enough, and he seems to be a good player.
So a big +v for that.
Back to top Go down
Xet
Admin

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 9:21 pm

+V we need active BD's hopefully u will be active please dude spam less i guess u were high when u wrote all that dont spam too much pls and i am sure mora -v's u because u talk moar then he does.
Back to top Go down
Reckoner

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 9:26 pm

-V u are too pr0 for us

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Thu May 21, 2009 10:38 pm

+v we rly need a bd
Back to top Go down
RemiZ

Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Fri May 22, 2009 9:35 am

+ V , at least sb who can beat nab mora :P

and ofc bd is always needed no metter how many bds we have XD

Admin

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Fri May 22, 2009 9:48 am

maybe he is just hyperactive, thats why he thinks he is the best....ofc u are not, u didnt saw my bd :roll: :roll:

But give him a shot since we really LACK bd's :D

I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then, I can imagine us attacking that world because they'd never expect it!
Back to top Go down
Reckoner

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Fri May 22, 2009 10:35 am

how is going your apply to Tempest?

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Fri May 22, 2009 11:14 am

i got some irl friends in tempest, or at least the rawr ally, i prefere to play with pinkpanda's, but obviously it is not 100% sure you will take me (if not ill try going to rawr ally since i know people there) If you are wondering who those friends are, their names ingame: Ginoo and DMX. I am almost 71 now anad i kinda want to start pvping / raiding/ clanpve instead of all these random groups.
To show that i am sencere in joining PinkPanda's ill write it on tempest forum
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Fri May 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Just get him allready, if he is cool we keep him, if not, we will decide.

I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then, I can imagine us attacking that world because they'd never expect it!
Back to top Go down
Proteusa

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Fri May 22, 2009 4:39 pm

+v cuz is good player, (i was in pt with him last day)
but - v if double application
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Fri May 22, 2009 5:04 pm

+V
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Fri May 22, 2009 5:21 pm

+v he wa swith me HS ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   

Back to top Go down

recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next