HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel
Admin

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Fri May 22, 2009 5:33 pm

imo close thread, and get him already

I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then, I can imagine us attacking that world because they'd never expect it!
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Fri May 22, 2009 6:04 pm

silicone wrote:
lol! im not thinking i am the best.... I KNOW I AM !!!!!! no just kidding, i know how to play my class and i know how to play all other classes in l2 :P and that makes me an oke player... the rest was just sarcasm

Reckoner wrote:
-V u are too pr0 for us

hehe true -V
Back to top Go down
silicone

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Fri May 22, 2009 6:27 pm

surve.. not to be an ass... but it really shows ur understanding of english when u use "im not thinking i am the best.... I KNOW I AM !!!!!! no just kidding, i know how to play my class and i know how to play all other classes in l2 and that makes me an oke player... the rest was just sarcasm" and then tell me i am to pro ... anyway if thats the case i guess you dont understand what i mean by this anyway, so it doesnt really matter for the rest of you hope to see you soon in the clan !
Back to top Go down
Maximus
Admin

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Sat May 23, 2009 3:39 am

-V for class ;)
Back to top Go down
http://Maximus692001.hi5.com

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   Sat May 23, 2009 2:39 pm

I had him in party.Seem's ok.+v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^   

Back to top Go down

recruiting the best bd EVER!!!!! (Silicones) but ofcourse u allready knew that ^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2