HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

I started here 1 week ago I have a Necro 54 atm-subd will be SD-EE-and maybe HE or Destro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saori

PostSubject: I started here 1 week ago I have a Necro 54 atm-subd will be SD-EE-and maybe HE or Destro   Fri May 22, 2009 1:18 am

Do you know anyone that is already in the clan? None, Own Request

Please type his/their nick here: <(^^)< / >(^^)>

Username(Nickname): Saori

GMT: -5

Experience in Lineage II: +2Yr

Class and Level Main/Subclass: I started here 1 week ago I have a Necro 54 atm-subd will be SD-EE-and maybe HE or Destro

Equipment: I have a lol C equipement but working on DC robe

Alts Name and Class: No one atm

Are you Emo/Impulsive? OMG no

Able to use Vent/TS?:: Yes

Availability: Mainly All The Time
Are you able to be online for sieges?: Yes

Have you been in other clans?: No

Why do you want to join us?: I started 1 wek ago as I said, and you loock`s like a very active clan and is all that I need for lvl fast, I like to help to clanmates in quest and get gear, adn i love the pvp, btw if you think that my GMT is a problem, don`t worrie I were in too many clans with too many GMTs and allways I can be active when clan needs me
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: I started here 1 week ago I have a Necro 54 atm-subd will be SD-EE-and maybe HE or Destro   Fri May 22, 2009 1:24 am

We are not really a mage clan...we are planing to make some mages on sub...but still, dunno what to say, if u are as active as u say....perhaps we could give u a shot in gankbang(dont worry, its a clan named that way).

Just for the sake of it...if u are really active, a nice guy, and useing vent, i would give u a shot.

But just to know, u are on thin ice :scratch:

I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then, I can imagine us attacking that world because they'd never expect it!
Back to top Go down
Morasoo
Admin

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: I started here 1 week ago I have a Necro 54 atm-subd will be SD-EE-and maybe HE or Destro   Fri May 22, 2009 1:30 am

would be nice to have 1 necro on main. Dont count atm on mage pts , bc we are archer clan, but more and more mages we have.

+v

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I started here 1 week ago I have a Necro 54 atm-subd will be SD-EE-and maybe HE or Destro   Fri May 22, 2009 2:47 am

started 1 week ago and im 5x bla bla bla
get 7x and reaply -V

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: I started here 1 week ago I have a Necro 54 atm-subd will be SD-EE-and maybe HE or Destro   Fri May 22, 2009 3:12 am

reckoner is quite right now.

Maybe we will PM you for a party. But Id like to see how active you realy are, so update the post in 3 days or so, please.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: I started here 1 week ago I have a Necro 54 atm-subd will be SD-EE-and maybe HE or Destro   Fri May 22, 2009 6:21 am

its not like gankbang its crowded or so...thats why we could give him a shot.

But anyway, if u are active, atleast in 1 weed u should be 65+, so that idea its cool also.

I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then, I can imagine us attacking that world because they'd never expect it!
Back to top Go down
Saori

PostSubject: Re: I started here 1 week ago I have a Necro 54 atm-subd will be SD-EE-and maybe HE or Destro   Fri May 22, 2009 6:48 am

ok, as I can see you are loocking for active and high lvl ppl, so atm I am active but not high, i`ll update
this treat in 1 week and then you can give me your votes
btw thx for read Twisted Evil 8)
Back to top Go down
scars of relion
Admin

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: I started here 1 week ago I have a Necro 54 atm-subd will be SD-EE-and maybe HE or Destro   Fri May 22, 2009 11:12 am

u need us for fast lvling, but so far we are physical dd clan, so it will be hard for u.
maybe when more of us is sub, u will feel more useful. :)
anyway, gl with future applies :)
Back to top Go down
Maximus
Admin

Number of posts : 334

PostSubject: Re: I started here 1 week ago I have a Necro 54 atm-subd will be SD-EE-and maybe HE or Destro   Sat May 23, 2009 3:37 am

+V i need a necro for bloody fabric :D
Back to top Go down
http://Maximus692001.hi5.com
TheCodex

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: I started here 1 week ago I have a Necro 54 atm-subd will be SD-EE-and maybe HE or Destro   Sat May 23, 2009 12:02 pm

Reckoner wrote:
started 1 week ago and im 5x bla bla bla
get 7x and reaply -V
+1 SO -v FROM ME TOO
Back to top Go down
Fox

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: I started here 1 week ago I have a Necro 54 atm-subd will be SD-EE-and maybe HE or Destro   Sat May 23, 2009 2:08 pm

-V for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I started here 1 week ago I have a Necro 54 atm-subd will be SD-EE-and maybe HE or Destro   

Back to top Go down

I started here 1 week ago I have a Necro 54 atm-subd will be SD-EE-and maybe HE or Destro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1